<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Photography - Gjon Mili

Photography has always been something of interest to me. I guess it's an obsession nurtured by the environment in which I grew up. An obsession that, regretfully, I haven't pursued much lately. In the meantime, however, I'll be posting some photos of the great early 20th century Albanian-American photographer Gjon Mili. I modified some of them, while I left the others in their original state to show Mili's artistic skills.

I'm starting this series with a group of photos that have dancing as a theme.










« Home | Next »

By Blogger eni, at 10:57 AM EDT

sa fantastike kto fotot...    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:30 AM EDT

ku i pe moj aman qysh para dy vjetesh?    



By Blogger eni, at 6:19 AM EDT

hiƧ po verdallosesha neper blog...    



» Post a Comment