<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Pontiac Solstice

Yesterday, driving through Keego Harbor, I saw this very cool looking convertible roadster. I had seen it at the Detroit Auto Show but it was a first street viewing of the new Pontiac Solstice. Yes, it does look quite a bit like a BMW Z4 but it looked beautiful nonetheless - especially something that you'd never expect from Pontiac. I didn't know about its specs until 5 minutes ago but it does give you the impression of a powerful speedster.

The man who was driving it was a middle aged (or older), cocky-looking one. We were both waiting side by side at a red light to make a turn and I was admiring its nice looks. When the light turned, I hear this tire screeching and the Pontiac charging away. Like I said, I didn't know what's under that hood, but that really irritated me so I decided to give it a try: I was already in third, so I dropped it into second and my Scoobie woke up like a little devil. The Pontiac driver didn't even have time to turn his head around to see what was going on cause my exhaust fumes blew his colored hair back.

I've never done anything like this with my Scoobie but, ah, it did feel good! But then, after seeing that this Solstice only has 177 hp, I don't feel that special anymore, it needs 50 more hp to catch up with Scoobie. Cool looking car though.

Pontiac Solstice
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment