<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

The bus never came


The bus never came
Originally uploaded by Tampen.
As I was flicking through flickr, I saw this interesting photo. Its title intrigued me even more. For some of us, the bus maybe does come and leaves, but we keep waiting, hoping that the right bus will come in soon. But when is "soon?" Soon becomes our entire life.

For some others, we jump on the first (or second) bus that stops at our station only to find out that we're on the wrong one. And the worse part is that we can't even get off to switch busses.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 11:38 PM EST

you've never even been on a bus in MI....    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:27 AM EST

How would you know? OK, I've never been in one. But you missed the point ;-)    



By Blogger Josue', at 11:51 AM EST

haha...I see the less obvious point...it's just how my mind works..haha.    



» Post a Comment