<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Personal fundraising campaigns

It looks like I'm on fire today! Or maybe I'm paying too much attention to what I'm reading on the net.

Are some people going too far with these internet fundraising campaigns? A couple of days ago, I read about this guy who created a website trying to raise $1 million (yes, that's right) for his education. He was selling ads on his website. OK, since I'm all for education (if he's really going to use it for education - $1 million??), I am going to let that go. But then I read about this other guy who's running an internet campaign to raise money... to buy a Ferrari! I don't know how true this is but he's raised some money already! I'd really like to get to know these suckers! No, I don't have any bridges for sale, but I can use some money, just for the heck of it. I can build a website too - for myself. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 9:09 PM EDT

Hey, if people do something crazy like asking for $1 for every person that visits their site and they raise a million, good for them....I need to be that person...haha.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 9:13 PM EDT

That's why I'm pissed! Cause I've been online since 1995 or 96 and I would've been a millionare by now!    



» Post a Comment