<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

What a day!

Yesterday was a more than full day - not that the others aren't, but this meant that I was at "other locations" all day long.

Spent most of the day (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM) at a Photoshop seminar. It was OK, Most of the stuff wasn't new to me, but there were a few interesting tricks which looked like the "instructor" had "lifted" from a couple of PS Books. The hotel where it was held was OK - but cold! What really pissed me off is that I took my laptop with me thinking that I would be able to follow the instructor and those morons didn't provide any files he was working with. How the hell were we supposed to follow? Was that a workshop or a demonstration of what PS can do?! I'm sure glad I didn't pay for this workshop myself cause I'd be really pissed and protesting.

After that, had to go to a meeting at my teaching job, then get ready for class (first one for this quarter) and teach till after 10 PM. Needless to say, when I got home close to 11 PM, I was quite beat. What I'm trying to figure out is why did I get so tired, cause I do two jobs anyway. Hm... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 1:20 PM EST

Maybe you're getting old?

;-)    



By Blogger shqipo, at 1:27 PM EST

I knew one of the smart-asses who read this would come up with this comment! But I guess you aren't far off, it does seem things were easier to handle/endure in my early 20s. But if you consider being 30 as getting old, I guess I am :)    



» Post a Comment