<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

New Flickr account

I decided to create a separate Flickr account for all my attempts at artistic photography. I posted a few photos I took in Florida and I'll move some from my main account here. I hope to be able to post once in a while, as it's my hobby - but work (and blogging, of course:)) and such don't leave me much free time.

All photos are taken with a point-and-shoot digital Canon PowerShot (Digital Elph).

OK, so I created this account - now, if I could only have a digital SLR camera, that would be really nice .

Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shqipo/
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 7:17 PM EST

Nice pictures, amigo.

Canon makes the best stuff. They've totally blown past Nikon... although my wife has a D50, which is quite good. I use a PowerShot G5, which is I love lots.

Peace out.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:25 PM EST

Thanks amigo :)

Yes, Canon has some great new cameras out. I'd love to get a EOS-1D Mark II N but... then I'd have to give up driving a fast car :(    



» Post a Comment