<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Hm...


Month One
Originally uploaded by Tampen.
One lady who has some very nice artistic photos on Flickr, had posted this one as well. It's a photo of her "tummy" as she's one month pregnant and she is planning on taking and posting a photo of her every month until she gives birth.

Well...I just don't know what to think about this. I understand how for many people, becoming pregnant is probably the happiest and most exciting thing to happen to them and, apparently, they don't know how else to express this excitement.

I may be wrong, but I just don't comprehend this urge to take naked pics of the growing tummy (and more...) and to top it all off, share them with the world. I guess I'm just not the exhibitionist type.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 8:44 PM EST

With her body I don't see why not. I definitely digg!    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:45 PM EST

LOL! Check back with her in a couple of months :)    



» Post a Comment