<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Getting old?

I don't know what the hell is going on lately (past few months) but my short-term memory has almost disappeared. What the hell is going on? I'm still young, I haven't hit 31 yet (or so I keep telling myself, trying to forget these 7 days that separate me from that number)!

Is there a cure? Does it even mean anything?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 8:26 PM EDT

I think eating seafood helps retain the shortt-term memory...

on a second thought.. ah, fuck it...    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:54 PM EDT

I guess I need to ask Lilly where to get some more sushi :)    



By Blogger Lily, at 3:30 AM EDT

Lol, your short term memory isn't disappearing.It probably means you're a little stressed and you're worried about getting older so you're slightly paranoid.;)
If you're really worried then eat a balanced diet with a lot brightly coloured fruit/vegetables plus fish or fish oil capsules.
ITS, do you need some fish oil too...;)    



By Blogger Josue', at 5:13 PM EDT

Too much dairy.... :p    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 7:11 PM EDT

It's over man. The long descent has begun. Just thank God you've reproduced.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:25 PM EDT

What is over, Rich? I've only just begun! I've just been warming up until now :)

Josue': too much dairy? Haven't you heard the commercials how dairy helps maintain a healthy weight?

Lilly: gee, thnx a lot for calling me paranoid! j/k I think I eat a balanced diet - no aloe vera juice or shark cartrilidge like Rich but I do my best. But you're right, quite a bit of stress. I SO need a vacation in Bora-Bora!    



By Blogger Josue', at 10:30 AM EDT

haha....by what I said, I meant the mixture of cheese, cream, milk....you know, typical albo fare. :p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:38 AM EDT

josue' now u r making me mad. So... how, exactly, are those mixtures of your Italian wife (a cuisine you've come to love since you've been married :)) any different?    



By Blogger Josue', at 1:24 PM EDT

oh...that's right, my love for food (Italian or otherwise) started when I met her....how did I survive before?    



By Blogger shqipo, at 12:15 AM EDT

I think I have been misunderstood :(    



» Post a Comment