<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

To shave or not to shave...

I do not understand why many women of a certain ethnic/minority group don't shave their legs. I may understand the women of some other groups, whose culture, etc. doesn't include that part of personal hygiene. But these other ones I'm talking about have been here for over 200 years! Seriously, do you really think we can't see them? It's just nasty to look at - and I sure don't want to know what it feels like!

There's this girl at work who is very nice, dresses nice etc. Yesterday, as I was talking to her, she was wearing capri pants and I noticed some hair sticking out. Not a pleasant view, those were longer than mine! Yikes!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment