<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Should I do it?

I received this message through my email. I don't know, $9 million isn't really that much. I remember getting other ones for $18 mill in the past. What do you think, should I reply to this dearest Mr. Caleb Mputu and get rich quick? Should I honestly help him as a son or friend? Afterall, he's assuring me there is no risk. Or should I wait for another offer for $20 million or whatever?

Caleb Mputu
288 José rue de marcher.
Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire
Abidjan Republic of Cote D'Ivoire.West Africa
Dearest one,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I got your name and contact from your country directory, please i need a trust-worthy person that will help me to transfer this money I am Caleb Mputu, the only Son of late Mr and Mrs David Omenka Mputu.
My father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in Monrovia the Gold Capital of republic of Liberia all in west africa my father was poisoned by his business associates while my mother died when i am little and my father took me so special because I am his only son.
Before the death of my father on 4th November 2005 in a hospital here in Cote D'ivoire, he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of(USD $ 9 MILLION NINE MILLION U.S DOLLARS )which he deposited in a bank here in Cote D'ivoire.
He also made me understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of this Cote Divoire and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this peoples who kill my father will kill me too I'm now hiding in a local place here and I shall be happy for your decision in helping me secure this transfer to your account l hope you will not betray the trust i have on you because this money is my only hope in this life and you will also help me to come over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my own share of the money for me.Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your son or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. i can assure you there is No Risk involve the money is an inheritance from my late father, I am waiting to hear from you, Caleb Mputu
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 2:46 PM EDT

Yes, help a brother out with open heart!    



By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM EDT

you do realize this is a complete scam don't you? if you send this person any personal info at all you will be wiped out. don't respond!!!!!    



By Blogger Lily, at 6:54 PM EDT

Oh, anonymous, you just wish you were considered trustworthy enough to handle millions of dollars, don't be so cynical, Caleb sounds like an honest man. ;)
Maybe you should give it a go...Mr Mbutu is adamant there's no risk, you trust him as a son and friend,what could you possible have to lose..:p    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 8:42 PM EDT

It is your moral imperative to do whatever you can.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 10:38 PM EDT

Anonymous, thanks for the tip, seriously! Next time I'll make sure that my sarcasm is more recognizable :)

All the others: thank you so much for your kind support! I think we should all do our best to support our brothers in Nigeria, etc. in whichever way we can so they can get all those millions out of the country.

What puzzles me is how did all these billions of dollars end up in this poor country?    



By Blogger Selfmaderadio, at 10:09 AM EDT

Shqipo,

cilen video nuk sheh dot?    



By Blogger shqipo, at 10:11 AM EDT

Nuk di a qarkullon ne net ajo video e Inisit, se bluetooth nuk arrin dot nga Blloku deri ketu :)    



» Post a Comment