<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

So pathetic!

This crap made the top news of MSN.com. What is wrong with media? I guess the passer-by said it right "Slow news week, huh?" http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12306100/
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 9:24 PM EDT

I liked that story! The fact that I have a cat named Molly might have had something to do with it... but it was sweet to see so many folks concerned about a kitty.    



By Blogger Josue', at 9:43 PM EDT

*yawn* oh....this made the "news".... *yawn*    



By Blogger shqipo, at 12:44 PM EDT

I like cats too, but I truly don't see the point for all of this attention from the media.

Wait! I just realized that by posting it here, I'm even adding more attention to that story!    



» Post a Comment