<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

....

I need a vacation. I'm not talking a 3-day business trip or one that is supposedly "vacation" but ends up more frustrating than a regular day at home/work.

I just need to get away, far far away from everything that I know or knows me. Somewhere warm, beautiful and peaceful where nothing will remind me of reality, where there are no electronics, no nagging, and no stress of any kind, a place where I'd be able to just relax and clear my exploding head from all this pressure.

I really need a vacation. Then reality punches me in the face.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 8:26 PM EST

Come to NYC. Bring ITS. It'll be fun. Although, um, I couldn't go out with you boys.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:33 AM EST

LOL! Thanks Rich, very kind of you. I think you missed my keywords though: "warm, beautiful and peaceful" :)    



» Post a Comment