<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Uh-huh...

According to news, a lawyer claims the stripper who has stirred up men's lacrosse team at Duke U. came in with bruises and scrapes on her legs. If those claims are true, I think it should embarrass those cocky rich lacrosse boys even more! Seriously, what kind of turn on is it to see some bruised up skank dance and strip in front of you? Honestly, I don't even want to imagine, I'm about to vomit. That's like the lowest of the back-alley prostitutes you can find in big cities! Yikes!

The best part is this stripper's father who is the best display of parental love: "My skanky stripper daughter told the truth."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lily, at 5:50 AM EDT

I think being embarrased that they were turned on by a "bruised up skank dancer" is the least of their worries right now.....it's infinitely better than being called rapists I woul say.
They're probably wishing so hard everyone believes them when they say she was already bruised when she came in.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:54 PM EDT

Very true - but I can't argue about legal matters since I'm not an expert, so I decided to look at the "other" side of the event. And the fatherly pride :)    



By Blogger ITS, at 9:42 PM EDT

I always felt sad about skany strippers who sported strech marks and bullet wounds. I always tipped them a bit to make them feel better about their skankiness!    



By Blogger Lily, at 3:07 AM EDT

Bullet wounds...?!?!    



By Blogger shqipo, at 6:23 PM EDT

LOL! What kind of ghetto club did you go to ITS?! I thought Detroit was bad enough... .    



» Post a Comment