<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Children

I didn't quite understand the parents-children bond until I became a father myself. And I can't say I've truly appreciated what my parents have done for me.

It's amazing what sacrifices some parents have to make for their children... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 8:37 AM EDT

Do I taste sour grapes in this post? Don't you mean that you "can" say that you've truly appreciated what your parents have done for you?

Me no understand your post.....    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:57 AM EDT

Of course I appreciate, now, what my parents have done for me!    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 6:43 PM EDT

Weirdly, having kids made me realize that my parents are totally fucked up. Things my kids do that, it turns out, are totally normal... my parents referred to as "evil."

Ick.

Still, I do appreciate them a great deal, and miss them even more.

Alas.    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 6:03 PM EDT

What, did you and ITS both go on vacation?

Jeez.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:45 AM EDT

Vacation? What's that, I need to open up the dictionary for that one :(    



» Post a Comment