<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Enough is enough!

It's been over a month since the Israeli offensive on Lebanon started and I've kept my mouth shut. Although I've thought about writing something, I have held myself back for some very strong personal reasons.

Today I read about the UN peace deal. I wouldn't have reacted had I not read this: ""Today we call upon every state, especially Iran and Syria, to respect the sovereignty of the Lebanese government and the will of the international community," Rice told the council." WTF? I am fully aware how there's a general belief (which I am not disputing) that Hezbollah is armed, supported, etc. by those two countries. But last time I checked, neither one of those countries had any soldiers in Lebanon (Syria left a few months ago), let alone bomb the shit out of Lebanon!

I better stop before I say things I shouldn't say.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 9:51 PM EDT

Please stop. :p    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 10:11 AM EDT

Shouldn't say according to whom?    



By Blogger shqipo, at 11:53 AM EDT

Personal reasons ;-)    



» Post a Comment