<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Stupid product of the day

I know a few people who are iPod (and Apple) fanatics, despite the fact that some other MP# players have better/more features as well as a lower price.

In any case, I'm not going to argue about that right now. I saw this product (pic on the right) on this website. Why would someone need this for those long 7.5 minutes they are "taking care of business?" Have we really become so attached to our freakin' music that we can't live 7.5 minutes without it?

I guess someone will accuse me of stealing his idea of product of the day - but don't worry JD, I can't write as good of a review as you can :P
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger bizele, at 2:24 PM EDT

Someone bought me an Ipod, it will be in my hands on or about Friday. Before this I really desired one, and now I cannot help but fee guilty; that 200 and some dollars could have been put to much better use than an Ipod...We lust for what we don't have, and then when we have it (almost have it) we think about the fact that we didn't really need it, and how the currency used to buy that product could have made someone else so much happier with much more simple (necessary) things...(or at least this is what I think). You are completely right the energy and efforts used to create this stupid product could have been much more productive if put to a better use!    



By Blogger Josue', at 11:17 PM EDT

this product is old news...    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:00 AM EDT

Old or new, it is still stupid.    



By Blogger Josue', at 9:42 PM EDT

you got that right..    



» Post a Comment