<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Uh...

I have been using Excite.com as a portal for a while, through which I can get news in areas I'm interested in. Today there was an eye-catching ad there and it led to >this. I don't even know what to make of it... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 10:42 AM EDT

It's no big news, actually.

Shale oil is a known thing... it's been prohibitively expensive to develop until recently.

http://www.worldenergy.org/wec-geis/publications/reports/ser/shale/shale.asp

In Canada, there's "tar sands" which contain huge amounts of oil, as well.

A more "mainstream" commentary.

http://washingtontimes.com/commentary/20060719-081924-9426r.htm

Hi.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 2:51 PM EDT

Oh I know. My confussion stemmed from two things: the fact that there is quite a bit of oil in the US, and it looked like another "investment" scam to me.    



» Post a Comment