<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Black books

I keep watching/hearing in movies people mentioning and having these black books where, supposedly, they keep their past girl/boyfriends' names and contact info. I do not know any of my friends who has such a book so I have a few questions:

  1. Does anyone really have such books?
  2. Do they have to have black covers? If so, why? Who came up with the idea of a black book? Can they be in electronic formats, such as a PDA?
  3. Why would people need such a book? For stalking their former lovers or those lonely nights when they need a booty call?
  4. With people now being quite mobile, moving from one place to another, wouldn't a good portion of the contact info be outdated?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 4:38 PM EDT

1. Yes.
2. Yes. Must be black covers. Why? Because a black book cannot be a red book or a blue book or even a yellow book. The idea came from primative man who would club his partner and then use the claw of a saber tooth tiger and notch his black club that was in the shape of a book. :p eBooks don't count!
3. Ding, ding, ding!! BootyCall is the final answer.
4. See answer to #3 to make sure the contact information does not get updated. :p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 9:01 PM EDT

Hm... do you have such a book?

I started reading your #2 answer but I got a headache...

Bootycall... works for me I guess :P    



» Post a Comment