<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Give me new boobs - or else!

Well, I thought I had heard all kinds of excuses for killing someone, but I guess I did not take into consideration bags of silicone.

Even if she didn't kill her husband, is it just me or is a "breast enhancement" surgery juuust a little bit too quick (only 2 months!) after she buried her husband. Man, she sure wastes no time to look good for someone else - using the poor husband's insurance money, of course. Frankly, I can't really think of a better way to use that money - isn't it what life policy is all about?

I guess I'm playing it smart by not having a life insurance policy...

Confession: I started this post on July 11.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment