<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Tech issues

Yesterday was a bad day for my humble blog: The hard drive of the server where it's hosted, apparently, burnt out. They did restore it during the night alright, except that my host's claims for daily back-ups seem to be a complete bullshit. Apparently don't even do weekly backups, nor monthly ones so the newest entry they restored was from February 19!

But, thanks to blogger.com, I got all my posts back (I think...), except for the photos. Oh well... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 5:25 PM EDT

Time for a new host....    



By Blogger shqipo, at 5:28 PM EDT

I think so... :((    



» Post a Comment