<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Jeni

This past Friday, going to work on I-75, I was driving along this nice girl in a grey Pontiac. I don't know her, never seen her and probably never will. But I do know that her name is Jeni and she is a Registered Nurse. At least that's what was written on her license plate... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 9:56 PM EDT

And then? And then?

{sigh}

You're just like me, sometimes.    



By Blogger Josue', at 11:12 PM EDT

Let's hope the point is that "vanity plates" are lame and only losers have them on their vehicles.....or not.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:59 AM EDT

josue' wins the virtual prize! :)    



» Post a Comment