<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

You ain't taking no gun from me!

That's what thousands of red-blooded Americans have told the UN lately. Apparently, there seems to be some type of conspiracy that the United Nations will take away their guns on July 4th. Seriously, I don't care how red your neck is, how f... stupid do you have to be to still believe this "UN conspiracy" bullshit?

I've heard people (no, I am not mentioning the dreaded T word again!) who truly hate the United Nations organization and believe in some type of conspiracy that the UN is trying to take over the US or some other moonshine induced hallucination. And, of course, it doesn't help if the head of the NRA starts these idiotic conspiracies.

I am kinda pro gun rights because I do think that people should have the right to defend themselves. Laws or no laws, the "bad guys" will always have access to guns, and you can't really defend yourself with a kitchen knife when you have a 9mm shoved in your face. But... it really worried me when I realize that such idiots that believe in such conspiracies are armed - and even worse, the one who is the leader of the NRA is even more of an idiot!

I love America!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 12:28 PM EDT

Could you post a link to this story? Wait, I'll just search for it. I'm such a lazy mf.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 12:58 PM EDT

No need to search, I already have a link there :)    



By Blogger ITS, at 2:26 PM EDT

Let me just add the obligatory:

"Guns don't kill people,
vice presidents with bad aim do."    



By Blogger shqipo, at 4:10 PM EDT

LOL! Word ITS :)    



By Blogger Lily, at 7:12 PM EDT

When you have a 9mm shoved in your face I think you're probably a goner and owning a gun will not get you out of that one. I don't think US has any lower armed robberies or any lower crime levels than other countries just because the population is armed. In fact, it might be higher than other places since they're more available.An armed population really isn't a positive thing anywhich way you look at it.

Oh, and someone's "ghetto". :p You kids these days, with your slang and what have you. ;)    



By Blogger shqipo, at 9:16 PM EDT

LondonLily, I know you Brits don't like guns, nor do you like America cause, well, American used guns to kick your asses as you were having one of your fancy tea parties :P Heck, even your bobbies don't carry guns - wooden batons really aren't that effective in some cases.

Joking aside, I can argue against what you just said, but we're not going to be able to change any laws. :)    



By Blogger Lily, at 11:08 AM EDT

I wasn't really talking as a Brit, but was instead referring to earlier experiences of an armed population going haywire.
Oh, and Brits love America. I think it's probably some other nationalities you have to worry about. But your president is slowly taking care of them.:)    



» Post a Comment