<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Uhm... hm...

Browsing the internets, one blog at a time, from blog to blog to sites, I ran across this page. Talk about blasphemy! I couldn't help laughing (is that blasphemy, too?) and I wonder who would use them. I guess it makes a good piece of conversation to hear something like "Last night I had Mary in my pussy and she made me feel soooo good."

I wonder WWJD in this case?

I love America!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lily, at 4:14 PM EDT

Oh,dear god..I thought they were chess pieces. That is vile.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 6:39 PM EDT

LOL! hahahaha! nope, not chess pieces - unless people have started to use chess pieces for "other" purposes... ;-)    



By Blogger Josue', at 11:37 PM EDT

Just wrong on soooo many levels....    



By Blogger shqipo, at 5:28 PM EDT

What levels would those be? Technical as well? Not the right size/shape for you jd? :P    



» Post a Comment