<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Today

I have this tendency (sometimes!) to, briefly, take a look at the drivers on each side of me. I guess it's a reflex, as I try to make sure I know what cars (or space) I have on each side when I drive, just to be on the safe side...as I speed through. Some people truly amaze me. Today, this girl in a blue Saturn, with a license plate that said "ZETA", with a triple chin, made an impression on me with her driving skills - or lack of them. She had her phone stuck between her shoulder and one of her chins, babbling away, while she was eating with a spoon or fork...from a container...that she was holding. I'm not sure who was driving that car - perhaps she was part of a test drive of a car with auto pilot?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's this stupid lemonade song playing on the radio. I think it's sad how most of the music on the radio is just some beats with no content whatsoever. Here's what this 20-year old or whatever sings:
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
Huh?? Now that's pretty deep... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lily, at 5:19 AM EDT

That's Natasha Bedingfield. I hate that song, so glad it's gone away and it's annoying people on the other side of the pond now.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 6:00 AM EDT

Thanks londonlilly - and welcome back :)

And thanks for sending these lemonade singers on this side of the pond. I think we've had enough of "posh girls" types. :(    



By Blogger Josue', at 10:28 PM EDT

Correction.

That would be "Spice Girls" type. Posh is/was a SG...get it right!    



By Blogger shqipo, at 10:49 AM EDT

True. thanks for the correction - it shows how much I follow lemonade. But I'm happy you do that... :)    



» Post a Comment