<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Wax on, wax off...


I spent a good chunk of my afternoon yesterday doing something that was long overdue. No, I wasn't doing any suspicious thing like Mr. Miyagi seems to be doing to Daniel on this photo: I washed, de-oxidized, polished and waxed my car.

I have to say, however, that Mr. Miyagi (RIP) was right about that wax on, wax off training, cause it sure works out some muscles. Apparently, my regular work out is not hitting those - and I'm not happy. Cause I sure don't want to wax my car every other day! It gets expensive with all those products that I need to use!

I also used, for the first time, a scratch-remover from Mother's, called "California Gold Scratch Remover." I am a little skeptical about such products but this baby really worked! I had a couple of scratches on my doors, courtesy of assholes on parking lots who open their doors like they own the f... parking lot. Now these scratches are gone! Thank you Mother!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lily, at 12:44 PM EDT

From the title, I was expecting a story about some kind of painful experiment with the other type of wax. Oh the disappointment!!:p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 12:46 PM EDT

LOL! No, haven't experimented with that other type of wax. Sorry to disappoint you.    



By Blogger Josue', at 8:39 AM EDT

Oh please. As if you have ever denied yourself a Brazilian wax. Get over yourself and start being honest! :p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:44 AM EDT

Uhm... ok but that's not info for the blog :P

You're right, I never denied myself to have a girl with a Brazilian wax :)    



» Post a Comment