<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Winter :(

As I write this, white, cold "stuff" is falling out of the sky. It's snowing. I can not believe this! Snowing on October 12th. I'm getting sick and tired of this weather in this state. I thought I got used to it but today the first snow just made me feel miserable.

Where did the summer go?

This has been one of the strangest, shortest summers I've lived through (as opposed to...?). I have no idea where it went. I didn't get to go anywhere; no vacation, no beach, despite being so close to so many lakes; my skin is as white as this @#$%& snow that's falling down.

I guess it's time to brace myself for winter. Or just move to a warmer place. I think the former is more feasible :(

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lily, at 5:33 PM EDT

Wow,snow,sounds great.October here is weird, it rains everyday, but it's still 21C and quite humid. I wish summer would go away.Snowy October sounds so much more appealing.    



By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 6:11 PM EDT

I'm so not ready for winter yet. I feel for you, brother.    



By Blogger bizele, at 6:19 PM EDT

I caught a glimpse of the weather on TV today, and it said “brrrrrr” all across the north east states including MI. Sorry about the snow…maybe it will be a short winter too.    



By Blogger Josue', at 12:28 AM EDT

Oh, cry me a river! You eat too much milk + cheese and that is why your skin is so powdery. :p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 10:13 AM EDT

@londonlilly: it's not as great as it sounds. Yeah, it's appealing to "tourists" for a few days and such, but living with it every damn day for 6 months is NOT fun!

@bizele and @rich: thanks for the "condolences" ;-)

@josue': you may be right. I also drink wine though, does that mean I'm supposed to be purple?    



» Post a Comment