<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Love the politicians!

Read this yesterday. I've come to a point that I shake my head in disbelief when I read idiotic things like these, coming out from our "leaders'" mouths, I even laugh a little (as in "I can't believe he/she just said that!") but there's nothing else I can do.

And something that has nothing to do with the war: why do bla... err, African-American politicians keep referring back to the slavery, all the damn time?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 9:55 PM EDT

That's fucking ridiculous. Make a case for the War in Iraq if you want, but to compare it to the American Civil War is just stupid. Man.    



» Post a Comment