<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Happy birthday!

Happy 1st birthday my little one. May you have a wonderful life ahead of you: a happier, easier, better and longer than mine.

You have changed my life, in more ways than I can explain to you. I didn't think I would get so attached to you but I do love you very much and I'm trying very hard (so far) so you can have a smooth life.

It's amazing what sacrifices parents go through for their children... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Rich | Championable, at 9:42 PM EDT

Wow, she's super-cute, dude!

Congrats!    



By Blogger shqipo, at 8:38 AM EDT

Thnx dude!    



By Blogger Lily, at 2:21 PM EDT

Awww,this is such a lovely post, and she looks very sweet. Happy 1st Birthday to the cute little one.    



By Blogger shqipo, at 3:37 PM EDT

Thank you lilly!

you've been missing for a long time.    



By Blogger bizele, at 9:13 PM EDT

She is adorable (aren't baby girls so much more fun that boys).

Happy b-day, may she celebrate many more!    



» Post a Comment