<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Too bad they split up :(

I've been listening to Dirty Vegas ever since their music was used on a Mitsubishi commercial. Their one and only "the one" album is pretty cool!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 9:46 AM EDT

Right on!
I like it --

"I heard she got struck by a lightning. -- I heard she got hit by a truck. -- Yeah, whatever, she just didn't show up!" -- love that part

/now I am going to quietly cry for my lost love in the corner    



By Blogger Unknown, at 9:49 AM EDT

yep, that's a great line. sorry, didn't mean to make you cry    



By Blogger Josue', at 10:29 PM EDT

You know nothing about Bboying..just stop it. :p    



By Blogger shqipo, at 10:37 PM EDT

josue: just because I am no Boricua, doesn't mean I know nothing about b-boying, nor does it interfere with my ability to recognize good music and dance skillz.

On the other hand, just because someone is Boricua, does not automatically make him a dance; actually, there are certain Boricuas (hint: you) who don't even know how to dance at all!    



By Blogger Josue', at 9:10 PM EDT

uh.....ok. all those words and nothing of substance was even said.    



By Blogger akull-naja, at 1:40 PM EDT

hmmm...now he dances to bring her back... is that like the ritual of the "Rain Dance" ? The one they practice in some African countries like a prayer for the rain?

Nejse, mirë që paskan "split", se për 3 min ma "splitën" dhe atë copë humori që kisha...:)

Përshëndetje, Shqipo!    



» Post a Comment