<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Kicking myself hard

I hear/read/watch all these success stories of bright, young people who are still benefiting from .com companies. I can't help thinking what the hell am I missing, intellectually, not to come up with something creative and useful. Hm...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger bizele, at 11:56 AM EDT

Don't despair. Depending on where you kick yourself it might lead to some sort of mental impairment, which would decrease your chances of making it big :p
As the article says he basically won a lottery...I think apart from personal capabilities, it has a lot to do with luck and the opportunities that are presented to us in life.    



» Post a Comment