<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Wine Recommendation

I do not claim to be a wine expert (ok, maybe just a little) but I do enjoy wine in moderation (this is for you, Rich). I guess it began when I was very young, I don't even remember when (younger than 10 I think) when I first was introduced to wine... by my parents. We had a mini vineyard at home and every fall we'd make our own wine and raki with the left over crushed grapes.

Thankfully, now I can afford to buy wine more often, but I still don't go overboard on paying ridiculous prices for it. A while ago I bought this 2002 bottle from Rosemount Estates (Australia) called GSM (Grenache Syrah Mourvedre McLaren Vale). Do not expect a detailed, Robert Parker-type description from me, but, if you can find it in your area, buy it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment