<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

The future of this country?

I was browsing the internets this morning as I was having my coffee and went to google videos. Among many other disturbing ones, I saw this one. Generally, it's OK, I supposed, taking into consideration that, men (or, at least, some of us) are full of testosterone and need a way to, well, shoot them out.

What disturbs me is the little girl at the beginning and middle of the video. I guess that does explain Iraq, etc... .

Video
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 9:40 AM EST

Nice find. Reminds of Berirut in 84, or Albania 97.

But remember: "Guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do!"    



By Blogger shqipo, at 1:35 PM EST

You'd think so, but it's Oklahoma 2005.

You're right, guns don't kill people, little 6-year girls in OK do - with their daddy's .30 caliber Browning machine gun.

Afterall, Oklahoma is a minority, isn't it? ;-)    



» Post a Comment