<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Banging it

This past Saturday night, a friend of mine decided to celebrate her birthday at a club in Ferndale, a small "town" (burb of Detroit) which is known as the gay capital of Michigan. The club itself was not gay, it was a weird mixture of latinos and... Albanians (at least that night), and the music was not my taste (reggaeton and hip-hop) but oh well, we were there to celebrate her birthday.

Walking back to my car, the name of this restaurant caught my attention; I thought it was pretty funny and smart (considering the neighborhood): Bang Kok. Uhm... I thought the name of that Thai capital was one word... .
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 7:05 PM EDT

So....you capitalize Albanians, but not Latinos?

Uh, I boycott this blog! :p

Embrace Reggaeton. Although since the rumor on the streets is that your legs and hips are part of the RHYTHMLESS NATION, it may be difficult for you. :p    



» Post a Comment