<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Vive La France... maybe

A friend of mine sent me this. Those damn French! So... I guess I'm doomed that I live here? I don't know... but I'm not taking a chance to move to France, that's for sure!

Edit: link is fixed, sorry about that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Josue', at 11:13 PM EDT

dead link. way to go! :p    



By Blogger tetena, at 5:05 AM EDT

edhe ketej nga Franca, nuk punon linku. dhe pa e pare nuk mund te filloj ta mbroj !    



By Blogger tetena, at 4:13 AM EDT

shqipo, hajde, hajde se eshte mire ne France. E vetme e keqe eshte qe pasi kemi jetuar nje fare kohe, behemi si francezet dhe fillojme nxehemi per te gjitha, veƧ nuk eshte keq. Nejse do te shkruaj besoj per nje dite ne france, oraret dhe ngreniet.    



By Blogger Amour Monde, at 12:26 PM EDT

I would prefer a country with 61M inteligent and elegant people,rather than a country with 301M dumb and fat people ;)    



» Post a Comment