<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Beer brewing

Last night I was watching on History channel one of the "Modern Marvels." This marvel happened to be...beer. Yes, I'd say it is a marvel.

I confess: I didn't know much the process of beer-making before. I know I enjoy different kinds of beer (not the light, lager, bud-type and below - although they were the drink of choice in college) and can be a little picky, but didn't really get into the how it's made.

I think I'm pretty knowledgeable about wine-making; growing up in Albania I witnessed and participated in making wine every year. But beer was something that noone brewed at home. Nor have I met anyone here who does this at home - although, I doubt I'd want to drink the kind of beer that this uknown guy in the picture is making.

Now that I saw what a long process it takes to brew beer, I have much more respect for this drink and those who make it. So cheers to you, beer and beer brewers!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment