<body>

Shqipo's Virtual Mumblings

Shqipo's personal blog, about anything and nothing.

Reporting from the Middle Ages

There are several things that make me happy of having the opportunity to live and work in this country - and there are several other things that embarrass me.

Now, I'm not embarrassed talking about sex toys; I don't use them, but I have no problem talking about sex. What embarrasses me is the freakin' Middle Age, Inquisition Era laws that fundamentalist Christian morons are creating in the 21st Century America - and judges approve them! It makes it less painful for me to know that it's happening in the good ol' South, but give me a break! So, it's OK if they marry/breed their cousins but it's not OK to buy sex toys? I don't think broom handles are very hygienic or comfortable, you know? Geez!

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger ITS, at 2:52 PM EDT

Awwww, you got all worked up over sex toys... precious

don't feel embarrassed for your country... it will be awwwwwright!    



By Blogger ELAIS, at 3:59 PM EDT

Stupid people make stupid laws.

Your disclaimer was superfluous though ;)    



» Post a Comment